no more secrets!

its final. I've decided that I will no longer be posting on my secret blog (yeah, the one with the nuclear and world domination ideas), but instead I will start using this blog more often.

Frankly it gets a bit tedious when you are writing 5 blogs (and the secret one), so I made a bold decision to boldly go where no other blogger has gone before. Get all the blogs on one blog. Actually this was an idea that occured to me in fall last year but you know technology!

So, I am back now in Jakarta after a short trip to Singapore ( spent the weekend there). Also on a slightly different note, I was going through some blogs and found that a lot of people post pics, and actually made an online travelogue with their blogs. Neither am I a Shutterbug, nor do i like to write a travelogue, however i still do like the idea. So i will start making an effort to post something of a journelogue (thats a word i made up!).


No comments: