Man does not live on Bread Alone

I second the above....however this post has nothing to do with religion...it just explains my plight over the day.

I have been existing for the past 36 hours on nothing but bread, Nescafe & bananas. I know its nothing out of the way...but lets blame it on laziness. Just couldn't get out to buy some real dinner, breakfast or lunch. Just hope that this thing wouldn't last too long.

I crave food. Really. Food.

By the way I got this new mug that has a real cool pic of musical instruments on it. Coudn't find a pic of it on the net. might be i need to post a pic of it. its like cool.


_________________________________
For those of u wondering why the sudden interest in brands etc, well the truth is product placement has gotten to blogs too. Lets just hope Nescafe sees this blog!

No comments: