the inside story!

Today was some day. Spent the whole day indoors. i couldn't believe that i could actually spend a whole day without going outdoors but i did it.

I had originally thought about having lunch outside but you see in my last post i survived on bread, bananas & Nescafe. I thought might be i drop out for dinner. And finally after a long mental struggle, i managed to walk out my front door to the gate, and i find a Pizza promotion flyer on the gate.


So presto the number gets dialled and an agonizing hour later i have my delicious( thats what the company claims) Pan pizza, Garlic bread & salad with Ice Tea delivered at my doorstep.

I cannot explain the feeling my stomach is going through though. As the slogan rightly puts it, "Making it Great". I don't know what is it that they make great.....lets just hope its not the small rumblings in my stomach!

No comments: