And I named myself......really!

I am not sure any of you reading this blog may share a decision that i was empowered to make. Well.......I named myself.....well at least i picked out a name for myself.

It all happened when I was all of month old. It was time to for me to be named, and my Dad deviating from the norm of asking friends and relatives pick a name for me, decided that after all when I'm big I would definitely question the origins of my name, and he didn't want to explain it then chose to let me pick my name.

The process was pretty simple a lot of names were written and I picked my name Dony (well that the most a kid of 1 month can do to choose its own name!)

And Lo! my name is Dony Peter Chacko.

----------------------------------------------------
Notes to Myself:

Thats a little too much bragging for a 4 letter name that was essentially picked by somebody before you chose it.

No comments: