Thesis, Parents, holiday?

[[LIFE]]
Latest updation on life in general. The thesis completion is going on full swing, I am submitting my thesis tomorrow and hopefully stand to defend it by the end of the month (Pray for me). I do owe a lot to a lot of people who have painstakingly stood by me (watching and doing nothing while I slogged it out on my thesis) and the other lot of people who helped me out. I do like to thank very specially Deepti who went about forwarding my questionnaire to every soul she knew, Nessy for helping me out with my typing, data analysis, George, Kamal, Peter & Siju for prodding me along to finish my thesis. Thank you so much guys (& gals) I owe a lot to you (just words …don’t take it too serious).

On other matters, my parents & sis are dropping by here in bangkok, I am super thrilled. Looks like a great time of holidaying with family…..its almost 9 months since we last met ( also means that its gonna be sometime before this blog will be updated)

Happy holidaying to me!

No comments: