directions anyone?

lots of people ask me for directions. Infact i have been asked for directions in shopping malls, on streets, in the toilet etc.

I guess it has to do with the friendly :-) face i have or is it because i have a certain janitorial class about me ??? (lets leave that for a different post)

Well, so i was at changi airport in singapore reading a book, awaiting my flight when i see this lady rushing upto me. Instantly deducing that she is gonna ask for directions to the boarding gates, i glanced around to quickly check the gates nearby so i can direct her soon and be about my work.

however, it took longer than i expected as i realised that the "boarding gate" she was searching for the past 15 minutes, "32 F" was her actual seat on the plane.

I so want to blame the airline.

No comments: